Watercoloring is on definitely on trend for card making these days. It makes me happy, because I love coloring!!
I watercolored the background on Shimmery White card stock first. Then I stamped the dandelion image with VersaMark. Silver Embossing Powder really makes this card shine. (Make sure you allow the panel to dry completely before you stamp the image.)
Here is a look on the inside.
Here are the dimensions:
- Shimmery White CS, 11 X 4-1/4, scored at 5-1/2
Outside of Card
- Soft Sea Foam CS, 5-1/4 X 4, emboss with Pinewood Planks EF
- Soft Sea Foam CS, 4-3/8 X 3-1/4
- Silver Foil Sheets, 4 X 2-7/8
- Shimmery White CS, 3-7/8 X 2-3/4
- Shimmery White Scrap for sentiment
Inside of Card
- Soft Sea Foam CS, 5-1/4 X 4
- Shimmery White CS, 5 X 3-3/4
- Subtles DSP, 1-1/4 X 3-3/4, crop with scallop die from the Seasonal Layers Framelits Dies
If you would like to make this card, here are the products you will need. Click on the product to order.
As always, thank you for choosing me as your Stampin' Up Demonstrator!!