This picture truly doesn't do this card justice. It is simply beautiful. (If I must say so myself :)). I used the Hometown Greetings Edgelits Dies to die cut the design.
Here are some tips to create this card:
- I left the design intact and simply removed all of the windows in the church and house.
- I used a piece of scrap Champagne Foil Sheets to crop two trees and a "baby" heart from the same set. Adhere with the Fine-Tip Glue Pen.
- Stamp the sentiment using the Season Like Christmas Stamp Set. Crop with the Triple Banner Punch.
- Add a 1" banner in Champagne directly under the sentiment.
- Top it off with the beautiful (sneak peek) 1/4" Organza Ribbon.
MY PROJECT SUPPLY LIST. CLICK ON THE PRODUCTS TO ORDER ONLINE.
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING ME AS YOUR STAMPIN UP DEMONSTRATOR!!