This card happens to be one of three projects that my club members made in October. (If you are local to Canton, MI and would like to join one of my Hostess Clubs, email me at email@example.com.)
Tips & Tricks
- First, I embossed a piece of Whisper White CS with the Winter Wonder Embossing Folder and added Dazzling Diamonds Glitter to the snowflake.
- I cropped out a mitten with Whisper White CS using the "solid" mitten frame lit.
- I cropped out a mitten Real Red CS using the "detailed" mitten framelit.
- I attached the two together with Tombow glue and adhered to the card with dimensionals.
Here is a look on the inside.
- I used the Decorative Ribbon Border Punch to create the ruffle under the DSP. (The Decorative Ribbon Border Punch is like having two punches. The top and the bottom have different ruffles.)
Smitten Mittens Bundle is one of my favorite bundles from our 2017 Holiday Catalog. The stamp set and the framelits are sold separately, however when you purchase them as a bundle, you save 10%.
Here are the products needed to create this card. Click on the products to order from Stampin' Up anytime!!
I love hearing your comments at the end of this post.
Thank you for choosing me as your Stampin' Up Demonstrator!!