This is one of those stamp sets I didn't think I needed. Now, I can't get enough of it. Has that ever happened to you? I love how this card turned out.
Tips and Tricks
- Card base is 4-1/4 X 11, scored at 5-1/2 (very vanilla cs)
- 1st layer is 5-1/4 X 4 (Pumpkin Pie CS)
- 2nd layer is 5 X 3-3/4 (Very Vanilla CS, embossed with pinewood planks embossing folder)
- 3rd layer is 1-1/2 X 5 (Spooky Night DSP)
- Add a strip of Gold Fold next to the Spooky Night DSP
- 4th layer is 3 X 3 (Pumpkin Pie CS, cropped with Layering Squares Thinlits Dies)
- 5th layer is 3 X 3 (Watercolor CS, stamp image with Versamark and emboss with Gold Embossing Powder, color with Pumpkin Pie and Pear Pizzaz ink using a blender pen, crop with Stitched Framelit Dies)
- Stamp an additional floral image on Watercolor CS, emboss and heat with Gold Embossing Powder. Fussy cut the flower and place on top of the original flower and just adhere the stems with glue so the flowers remain loose.
- Stamp the "Happy Birthday" image on a piece of Very Vanilla cut at 1/2 X 3-1/2. Place dimensions on the back and add a piece of vellum cut at 3/4 X 3-3/4. Adhere to card.
- Add a bow using Gold 1/8" Ribbon.
MY PROJECT SUPPLY LIST, CLICK ON THE PRODUCTS TO ORDER ONLINE!!