This is a fun and striking technique if you haven't tried it. It is also very easy and doesn't require any special tools. Below are the dimensions as well as a video tutorial.
- Card base is Very Vanilla cut at 8-1/2 X 5-1/2, scored at 4-1/4.
- First layer is So Saffron cut at 5-3/16 X 4-15/16.
- Second layer is Very Vanilla cut at 5 X 3-3/4.
- So Saffron DSP is cut at 2 X 5.
- Vellum is cut at 3-3/8 X 4-3/8.
- Gold Fold is cut at 3 X 4.
- Shimmery White is cut at 2-7/8 X 3-7/8.
Click on the video below for the tutorial.
If you would like more FREE TUTORIALS, please subscribe to my Weekly Newsletter. You can find the link on the right side of my blog.
This is my featured tutorial.