I think this sketch is perfect for our little chick in the Honeycomb Happiness Stamp Set. What do you think?
Here is another look and one from the inside as well.
- Use Watercolor paper when using Aqua Painters so that it holds up to the water.
- I framed the chick with the largest "ticket" framelit for the Tags & Labels set and elevated it with an additional one in the opposite direction.
- Happy Easter is stamped on a strip of DSP from our Sale-A-Bration Catalog called Perfectly Artistic. It is stamped with VersaMark and heat set with Gold Embossing Powder.
- Add a scalloped strip of So Saffron created from the Cutie Pie Thinlits collection.
- Finally, add an 1/8" strip of Gold Glimmer Paper for the finishing touch!!
MY PROJECT SUPPLY LIST, CLICK ON PRODUCTS TO ORDER ONLINE!!
The best part of this card is that the Honeycomb Happiness Stamp Set and the Perfectly Artistic DSP are absolutely free with a $100 purchase. Every $50 purchase gets you one Sale-a-Bration item.
ORDER YOUR STAMPIN UP PRODUCTS BY CLICKING THE BUTTON BELOW: