I used the Heartfelt Sympathy stamp set and paired it with Pink Pirouette card stock, ribbon and designer series paper. This design would be very pretty in Soft Sky as well.
I always like to finish the inside of the card. I used another sentiment from the same stamp set and added a 1/4" strip of Silver Foil sheets.
- Card base is Whisper White CS cut at 8-1/2 x 5-1/2, scored at 4-1/4.
- First layer is Pink Pirouette CS cut at 5-1/4 x 4. Adhere to card base.
- Second layer is Whisper White 5 x 3-3/4 embossed with Fluttering Embossing Folder. Adhere to first layer.
- Add strip of Pink Pirouette DSP 1 x 5 and flagged at one end. Adhere to card.
- Stamp image on Whisper White 3-3/8 x 2-5/8 with VersaMark and emboss with silver embossing powder. Adhere to a piece of Pink Pirouette CS 3-1/2 x 2-3/4.
- Add dimensionals to the back and adhere to the card.
- Add bow and rhinestone.
Inside of card:
- First layer is Pink Pirouette CS cut at 5-1/4 x 4. Adhere to inside of card.
- Second layer is Whisper White CS cut at 5 x 3-3/4. Stamp image with VersaMark and emboss with silver embossing powder. Add a silver strip 1/4 x 5 and adhere to card.
MY PROJECT SUPPLY LIST, CLICK ON PRODUCTS TO ORDER ONLINE!!