A special thanks to everyone that made it to my recent Open House!!! We made two adorable "make and take" cards that I would like to share with you. Here are the photos just below:
To make these cards, you will need the following:
- Stamp Set: Aviary (wood mount 116956, clear mount 120462)
- Paper: Whisper White 100730, Melon Mambo 115320, Designer Series Paper Stack Brights 117155
- Ink: Melon Mambo 115656, Tempting Turquoise 100814
- Tools: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine 113439, Bigz Die Scallop Squares Duo 120903 (Holiday Mini), Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder 117335
- Detailed Touches: 3/8" Taffeta Whisper White Ribbon 109070
- Stamp Set: Contempo Christmas (wood mount 118734, clear mount 120594)
- Paper: Whisper White 100730, Certainly Celery 105125, Old Olive 100702
- Ink: Old Olive Stamp Pad 102277
- Tools: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine 113439, Square Lattice Embossing Folder 119976, Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder 117335
- Detailed Touches: Dazzling Diamonds Glitter 102023, 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon Whisper White 109070
TO ORDER STAMPIN' UP PRODUCTS ON-LINE 24/7 CLICK ON THE "SHOP ONLINE" BUTTON AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE!!
I hope you enjoy these cards and thanks for viewing my blog today!!