September 29, 2010
September 27, 2010
I've added another photo below so you can get a closer look.
Here's the supplies you need to makes these adorable cards:
September 26, 2010
Today I am finally posting my Spooktacular Stamp Camp Event! I have had many requests for Halloween projects as well as requests for Saturday classes. So I decided to do this class on Saturday October 16th at 1:00 p.m. just in time for Halloween!!! Email me if you would like to reserve your spot as this class will fill up quickly!!
This class is only $30 and includes:
The Wicked Cool Clear Stamp Set
Top Note Purse Card with Envelope
Spooky Spider Wed Embossed Card with Envelope
Witch and Bat Card with Envelope
Spooky Treat Holder
All supplies needed to complete these projects
September 19, 2010
Stampin' Gala Frequent Buyers Program is my way of saying "THANK YOU" to my returning customers. Earn a FREE Stamp Set of your choice.....ANY STAMP SET, ANY AMOUNT, from any current Stampin' Up catalog!!!!
Here's how it works:
- For every minimum $50 order placed with me or through my online store you receive one token!
- Refer a new customer to one of my classes or clubs and you receive a token!
- Earn 10 tokens and you may choose any stamp set in the catalog!!
***email me with your token and what stamp set you would like, and I will promptly get it to you!!!
September 18, 2010
A special thanks to everyone that made it to my recent Open House!!! We made two adorable "make and take" cards that I would like to share with you. Here are the photos just below:
To make these cards, you will need the following:
- Stamp Set: Aviary (wood mount 116956, clear mount 120462)
- Paper: Whisper White 100730, Melon Mambo 115320, Designer Series Paper Stack Brights 117155
- Ink: Melon Mambo 115656, Tempting Turquoise 100814
- Tools: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine 113439, Bigz Die Scallop Squares Duo 120903 (Holiday Mini), Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder 117335
- Detailed Touches: 3/8" Taffeta Whisper White Ribbon 109070
- Stamp Set: Contempo Christmas (wood mount 118734, clear mount 120594)
- Paper: Whisper White 100730, Certainly Celery 105125, Old Olive 100702
- Ink: Old Olive Stamp Pad 102277
- Tools: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine 113439, Square Lattice Embossing Folder 119976, Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder 117335
- Detailed Touches: Dazzling Diamonds Glitter 102023, 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon Whisper White 109070
TO ORDER STAMPIN' UP PRODUCTS ON-LINE 24/7 CLICK ON THE "SHOP ONLINE" BUTTON AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE!!
I hope you enjoy these cards and thanks for viewing my blog today!!
September 7, 2010
Welcome to my new blog! I am so excited to get started with Stampin Up and want to share everything I have learned with you through this blog. Please subscribe to my blog for updates on new products, classes, tutorials, specials and just great ideas. Feel free to send your friends to my blog that love papercrafting as well. Thanks, and please visit often!